Zenlens scleral lens for irregular corneas
Zenlens scleral lens, co-designed with Jason Jedlicka, OD, fully vaults the cornea and allows us to fit a wide variety of corneal shapes and sizes using a single fitting set and fitting philosophy.
- Lens diameters of 16.0 mm and 17.0 mm—appropriate for a wide range of corneal sizes.
- Prolate and oblate designs to fit a wide range of corneal shapes.
- SmartCurve: modify only the parameter you want, not the ones you don’t.
- MicroVault feature allows you to vault up and over a peripheral obstruction (like a pinguecula).
- Custom design options to fine-tune optics and physical fit.
- A comprehensive 28-lens diagnostic set.
- Featured in Boston XO Materials with a Dk of 100; also available in Boston XO2 with a Dk of 141. Indicated for ocular surface disease and dry eye.
Zen Multifocal scleral lens
Multifocal Optical Alignment for Scleral Lenses
Ensures the near zone is on target with a lens that aligns the optics.The Zen Multifocal design aligns the near zone over the visual axis instead of the center of the cornea which has been shown to provide clear vision in soft contact lenses. The multifocal design is available on both Zenlens and Zen RC scleral lenses and comes with all the benefits you have come to expect:
- SmartCurve technology simplifies your fitting
- MicroVault technology which creates a precisely designed elevation to vault the lens over a peripheral obstruction
Zen RC scleral lens for regular corneas
Zen RC gives you all the benefits of Zenlens scleral lenses in a smaller diameter. Purposely built for the normal cornea where excessive diameter and vault are unnecessary, Zen RC provides a smaller diameter for easier patient insertion and removal plus a reduced nominal center thickness designed specifically for this emerging segment.
- Lens diameters of 14.8 mm and 15.4 mm to fit a wide range of normal corneal sizes.
- One profile design.
- Reduced nominal center thickness to increase oxygen transmission.
- Efficient 20-lens diagnostic set.
- Smart Curve: simplify your fitting by modifying only the parameter you want, not the ones you don’t.
UltraHealth & UltraHealth FC
UltraHealth is the most advanced technology hybrid contact lens for
keratoconus! How well do you see the world around you? With UltraHealth take your life back and see in a new way filled with clarity and comfort. No more lenses popping out. No more irritating dirt. No more cloudy vision after a few hours of wear. And, the same size as a soft contact lens.
UltraHealth FC is now available for post-refractive surgery patients. The oblate base curves offered in this edition to the UltraHealth family of lenses are well suited for post-Rk, post-LASIK and other cornea trauma conditions.
Crystal Clear Vision—UltraHealth delivers GP vision from a hybrid contact lens. The “rigid” (GP) material optimizes vision; while the soft skirt centers the lens over the cornea, providing enhanced clarity and longer-lasting comfort for irregular cornea and keratoconus patients.
UV Blocker—The “rigid” (GP) portion of the lens includes a UVA and UVB blocker to help protect your eyes from the sun.
Long-Term Corneal Health—UltraHealth is made with materials that allow very high oxygen transmission. The lens design promotes tear circulation throughout the day, allowing for all-day wear.
Now, you too can ‘Transform your Vision’ with UltraHealth hybrid contact lenses.
A Breakthrough Soft Lens for Keratoconus
If you’re looking for a new approach to keratoconus that offers the comfort of a soft lens; custom parameters, including cylinder correction to -10.00D; and the kind of straightforward fitting not found in hybrids, Alden Optical’s new NovaKone™ soft lens for keratoconus is it. While NovaKone lenses can be a viable solution for all stages of keratoconus, they’re especially effective for patients with more advanced conditions, those who have failed to tolerate GPs, or who have been unsuccessful with hybrid and scleral lenses.
This remarkable new lens offers you and your patients:
- A higher level of comfort than most GP or hybrid lenses can deliver
- Excellent visual outcomes
- A straightforward fitting approach
- The option of quarterly replacement
Designed For Success
NovaKone is designed specifically for the keratoconic eye, with advanced design features and flexible parameters that give you incredibly precise fitting control.
- A central base curve optimized for precise optical alignment over the steep central cornea
- Variable lens center thickness (IT Factor) to neutralize almost any irregular astigmatism
- Our proprietary Dual Elliptical Stabilization™ and cylinder powers to -10.00D to precisely address residual astigmatism
- An independent para-central fitting curve to assure excellent lens movement and physical fit
- NovaKone soft lenses for keratoconus are indicated for visual correction for patients with all stages of keratoconus and pellucid marginal degeneration.
- NovaKone can be particularly successful to address cases where GP, hybrid, and scleral lenses have failed or are otherwise contraindicated.
- NovaKone offers extraordinary comfort and can be an excellent adjunct to other forms of correction.
A true scleral lens design for managing patients with irregular corneal conditions and ocular surface disease.
The Jupiter 15 mm and Jupiter 18 mm series lenses usually have 5 curves organized into 3 zones:
- The Corneal Zone, comprised of the central corneal curve and the ASPHERIC peripheral corneal curve.
- The Limbal Zone, comprised of an ASPHERIC scleral curve.
- The Scleral Zone, comprised of an ASPHERIC scleral curve and the ASPHERIC edge curve.
The Jupiter 15 mm and Jupiter 18 mm series lenses come in 3 configurations to address different corneal geometries by varying the posterior design.
- The Jupiter Standard Design, central corneal curve has a slightly steeper radius than the peripheral corneal curve. Most cases of corneal irregularity (keratoconus, post surgical, etc) are fit with the Standard design.
- The Jupiter Advanced Keratoconic Design has the central curve relatively STEEPER than the peripheral corneal curve.
- The Jupiter Reverse Geometry Design has the central curve relatively FLATTER than the peripheral corneal curve.
The Jupiter Scleral™ features are designed to provide:
- All Jupiter 15 mm and 18 mm series lenses use aspheric optics designed to reduce spherical aberrations.
- The Jupiter 18 mm series lens can accommodate significant amounts of corneal asymmetry and/or irregularity. It is designed to usually be the most efficient lens for difficult contact lens fittings.
- The Jupiter 15 mm mini-scleral series lens is generally used when the full sized sclerals are found to be difficult for the patient to apply.
- 90 day risk free warranty with unlimited exchanges